Friday, June 19, 2009

My Dream... Your Feedback, Please???

Ok, so I had a strange dream last night. Read it, please, and tell me what your opinions are.

It was set in a huge, nice, beautiful house that was at least 3 stories tall, full of little hidden rooms and was absolutely gorgeous inside. Ok, so it starts out that i'm in this house. and it doesn't feel like my house at first, like i'm housesitting. and there are a ton of doors that lead to the outside, and i think all of them are locked, but people start coming in them and they won't leave, as hard as i try to make them to. and when i lock one door, another becomes unlocked and more people come in. well, i end up with a house full of children, and a few adults. i think maybe they were supposed to be on a field trip or something. and it gets dark and they can't leave for some reason, so i tell them that they can just stay the night in my house (it's that big). and my aunt marlene happens to be there too. lord only knows why. anyway, so the little boy who is about 7 or 9 is crying and i'm talking to him and i ask if he wants to sleep in my bed that night, since he didn't want to sleep alone and he nodded, with tears running down his face.
So then the dream switches to the next morning (3:30 am) and i wake up and am walking through the house checking on everyone. then it switches to later, after sunrise. and it's christmas eve morning, and everyone's starting to wake up and move around, so i'm walking through the house to see if anyone needs anything and looking into all of the rooms and it fills my heart with joy to see everyone waking up refreshed and cheerful. then i go back to the living area and look outside and there's a guy walking around the house that i've never seen before, and i go out to ask who he is and what he wants, and he said that he was just happy that he was finally able to walk through without any resistance from anyone. (strange, i know) and then i'm talking to him (don't remember what it was about) when i hear a piano playing "Amazing Grace" and a violin starts playing. well by this time, one of the guests (a man) had come out to talk with me and the stranger, and i asked who was playing the violin. the woman with the children was playing the piano on the 3rd floor of the house, which was partly open with a garden or something in it. and the male guest says that it was his brother (don't remember his name) and i started crying. it was that beautiful.
So then we went back inside, cuz it was cold outside, and i wanted to talk to the man and woman who were playing the instruments. and to check on everyone. when i got inside, the stranger had disappeared, and it had started to snow, that beautiful, soft lazy snow, and i remember saying to everyone there that it was a Christmas miracle. then i woke up.
It was very detailed. i remember how the rooms looked. how the bathroom looked. the layout of the house, for the most part. I even remember looking up to the top of the house and seeing the piano and the man with the violin and the little boy with his light brown shaggy hair and tears.

Sorry for the uncapitalized things... When I am writing down something from memory, I have to write and don't usually take time to check what i'm doing. Anyway, give me your thoughts and feedback, please? I would greatly appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I love having detailed dreams where I remember them so well even days later. Although I dont have much insight into them. I do however see there that you are compassionate and love to help people however you can...but I already knew that. lovve ya!

    ReplyDelete